Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/21/10

May 21st free digital stamps

Hey everyone..I know it has been a little bit since I have posted here.. I had a flood in my basement.. a pipe broke, and I also have been spending most of my time helping my husband find a job.. (which we did.. :) woohoo.. finally he has been out of work for around a month now.. he starts on tuesday).. so that's why I haven't been on here much.. I placed an add asking for anyone who would have free time helping me post the freebies etc.. for this site.. and not one person answered the add saying they could help.. this is a huge task for one person to take on alone.. so if you think you might be able to help post freebies here and there please let me know.. I could really use the help.. I don't get paid to find all the freebies and put them in one spot.. I don't do a monthly fee etc.... but it does take a lot of time.. and any help would be very nice..

freebies for today are
trees aWard has all her digital stamps free HERE
Beccy's Place has some adorable ones HERE
Pamelas gallery has one HERE
Bodils Scrappeverden has a new one HERE
GTC's has a bunch of new freebies HERE
Boy on a tractor La Boite a Surprise HERE
800 member freebie from Pollycrafts HERE
Dustin Pike has a couple new ones HERE
Victoria case stamps has one HERE

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing al this for us!!! Love the stamps!! Hopefully you find someone who can help you! I don't know how you find al this stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to help but im not really sure where to look for the digi stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a newbie follower, and would like to say a huge thanks and send you a massive hug for all of your hard work and effort, tbh i wouldnt have a clue where to start otherwise i would offer to contribute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alison. Would love to help. Can you just give me some pointers? And I will help.

    ReplyDelete