Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/4/10

April 4th, Freebies & Happy Easter to all

Sassy studio has a couple of cutties up for easter

La boite a surprise has a new one up for grabs also

The Graphics Fairy has nice clip arts we carders can use :)

Bugaboo has a cute easter set for us all

Paper , Ink , Color has beautiful flowers for her followers

Again Happy Easter, Be blessed and enjoy!

Bunny Hugs X

Lauretta
*******************
Here are a few more
Prairie Fairy has one for her DT call HERE
Cats Stamps has 2 flowers HERE
Pamelas Gallery has one HERE
Clearly I Stamp has one HERE
Happy Easter HUGS Alison
**********
Another nice freebie from Sylvie.  Thank you for sharing it is beautiful.

9 comments:

  1. thanks for all the lovely links Lauretta!
    btw, would you be able to check up on Cute Daisy May blog...I haven't be able to log on so thougt I'd see if you might be able to help
    hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links to freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou.. Hope you are feeling better now..

    I've got a freebie up for grabs on my blog that I drew myself if anyone is interested..
    Many Thanks
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh how exciting! I applied, good luck to everyone else who did too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you are feeling MUCH better. You are in our prayers daily. Thank you so much for this wonderful site and for all your hard work to find all these great artists who so willingly donate their wonderful art as freebies. I use all the freebies to make cards (and Always give your site/artists credit on each card) and donate them to the families who stay at the Ronald McDonald House in Birmingham, Alabama, while their terminally ill children are hospitalized for treatment in the University of Alabama Hospital. I've made almost 100 cards so far using your artists' wonderful childrens' designs. The kids love the cards and, most importantly, the cards make them smile when they see the kids on the cards. Once again, thank you for your site and pray that you get better quickly. Diane G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for all these freebies. Easter Blessings to you xx

    ReplyDelete