Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/12/10

April 13th Digital stamp freebies

here are some of your freebies for today. :) Don't forget you have today to still enter our Stretch N' Bubbles Sketch Challenge HERE and our Blog hop HERE
Tiddly Inks has a freebie on her PCP for 700 members HERE
La Boite a surprise has a freebie HERE
Whimsie Doodle has a freebie for her PCP group for 500 members HERE
Birds Cards has a cute apple blossom sentiment frame HERE
Create with TLC has a new sentiment HERE
*******
Clip Art & Scrp has freebie digi for Earth Day HERE.

********


and sweet Susan has given me this blog award..
I am picking 6 people, who are amazing ladies.. who I wouldn't be be so sucessful without them..
#1 Lori ...beautiful person inside and out... she is always so supportive and is an amazing DT Coordiantor..
#2 Michelle ... she is amazing always willing to help out in any way she can.
#3 Marcy... who is such a sweet person and who inspires me every time she creates
#4 Diane... who is such a sweet friend.. always looking out for me and is constantly inspiring me..
#5 Pauline.. who is always finding the good in everyone and everything.. and is constantly being a positive person no matter what...

#6 Stef H.. who has such a sweet spirit.. and is crazy talented.. this woman is truly and angel.. :)

Please take the image, put it on your sidebar as an award, put that it was awarded by me.
Also Post about it, with the picture, and me, then award it to 6 SWEET bloggers, with their links, and also notify them that you have nominated them.

**********************

Michelle Perket has a freebie for hitting 300 PCP followers HERE

Creative cottage has a freebie HERE

Don't forget to go to Create with TLC for her free sentiment HERE

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Alison! I love working with you, and I LOVE SNB and am so happy to be part of a great team, with an amazing leader... You are the best and I thank you for allowing me to be part of your SNB team!

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh alison! you are so kind and you definitely deserve every award you receive. thank you so much for sharing it with me.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison, first off thanks so much for all you do you rock!!!
    I found this great sentiment site she has hundreds of word art sentiments and does one daily
    http://gingershouse.blogspot.com/
    I thought I would share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [13 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thank you so much Alison for thinking of me. You are so sweet. It is always a pleasure creating with you!!
    Hugs,
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete