Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/12/10

April 12th free digital stamps

Hey everyone!! Here are some freebies for you today :) hugs
Sliekje has 2 new ones HERE
Epiphany Art has a new one HERE for reaching 200 members
Create with TLC has a couple more free sentiments HERE
stamp in style has a freebie HERE you need to email her for it
Birds has 6 new hot air balloons HERE
Some Odd Girl has a new freebie for April HERE
Kpink has a free digital stamp butterfly for her members HERE

7 comments:

  1. Alison thank you so much for always managing to do the searches for the good stuff! I for one really appreciate it...please visit my blog as I have something for you. I hope you are feeling better now :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links..
    I have one on my site too... the Sunday Freebie this week is a boy in a car.
    Thanks
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks hun your a darlin

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting these freebies!! Love this blog! everyday I look forward to this!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Alison for including my link on your post :) What an awesome service you provide! It is much appreciated.
    x's & o's
    kpink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the freebies.. I just had to get another digi from Some Odd Girl.. they are adorable.. had never heard of them before. Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete