Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/8/10

March 8th - freebies

Good morning ladies :) * if there is any men following us.. i guess he will have to let us know.. :) * wink*
Today, is the International Women's Day, So i wish all you beautiful woman out there a very beautiful day.

Cute daisy May
has a cute freebie on her blog. And also dont forget to look on the sidebar.. there is always a freebie to be found each day... :)

Don't forget to say thank you, :)
*******************
Here is a few from La boite a
here is a cool card template from paper popcicles
hugs alison
******************
Here is a new site.. He is a 16yr old that just started making his own digital stamps.. if you sign up to follow.. you can choose a free digital stamp..HERE he has a cool step mom who emailed me his link.. :) hugs

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder to say THANKS, sometimes i do forget.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [08 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison, I know this isn't the proper place to ask this....but a week or so ago I downloaded a free digital from one of the sites listed on here of a cowgirl sitting on a bench - I posted a card with it on my blog today and can not remember now what site I got it from and would like to "give credit". I thought it was on Dezina World, but now don't think so. If you could help it would be appreciated.
    Thanks, Lynn
    jimlynn01@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :) I really appreciate all that you share.
    hugs,Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for posting Anthonys site :) hes so excited just to be able to share his work.

    ReplyDelete