Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/29/10

March 29th Freebies

Hey everyone!! First I wanted to say THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for all your prayers, comments, emails and sweet thoughts.. I cannot tell you how much I have felt loved..and I know your prayers and mine were/are answered.. So a little update.. I am feeling much better, I had a blood test, ulcer test, and a CAT Scan, all done and they all came back normal.. my doctor gave me some medication for the pain, and an acid blocker to see if that will help with the symptoms I am having. They still don't know what it is, the pain is now an aching pain, dull and bearable.. so I am able to do almost everything I normally would do.. If the sharp pains come back I will end up going to an internist for more test.. but for now I am just taking it one day at a time.. and I wanted to make sure to tell you all THANK you so much for everything.. I have felt so loved, and have had so many of you friends with your well wishes.. and I appreciated them more than you will ever know..If anything else ends up happening I will let you know.. but for now.. Here are some wonderful FREEBIES.. WOOOHOOO!!!


of course I have to start this off with my own freebie right :) Stretch N' Bubbles PCP group.. for reaching 100 Members.. if you are not a member yet.. come and join and snag the freebie.. HERE

Sassy Chery's is celebrating her 300th follower HERE

Sliekje has a few new freebies HERE

Tiddly Inks has 2 new freebies at her PCP group for her followers HERE

Karens doodles celebrating her Birthday HERE

Meljens 300 follower freebie HERE

2 cute rubber stamps freebie HERE

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the freebies! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to put the links on your blog....so glad your test came back clear...have been thinking of you

    huge hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH ALISSON.. i am so happy your back :) and better!! hope your get even more better.. health is so precious.. wish you all the best!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to read that you are feeling better. Hope they figure out what you got. Thank you for the freebie. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TY and glad you are doing a little better at least

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Hugs* Welcome back Alison :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you hear you are feeling better. Take care.

    TY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have them check your galbladder if you still have it. I went 6 months with dull aching pain until they finally did a HIDA scan. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear that you are feeling better. I hope that this is a passing thing. You must feel better to have the tests and good results come back.

    Take care now. And thanks for all the work you do for us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the great links and am glad you're feeling better
    hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for your wonderful blog - LOVE it! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [30 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is adorable! Thank you for all the cute freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh allison! i'm so glad you're feeling better! but i'm still praying!

    ReplyDelete