Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/21/10

March 21st free digital stamps

okay ladies.. My little girl and I are both sick.. but I have so many things I need to get done.. and getting behind I don't want to do.. so here are your freebies for today.. short and sweet..
Tiddly inks for 200 members PCP HERE
Stretch N' Bubbles OWH blog hop HERE
Air Factory birdies HERE
Pamela's Gallery freebie HERE

9 comments:

  1. Thanks again for such wonderful work you do hunting these down. I hope you and your little girl feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you both are feeling better very soon! Bless your heart for staying on top of your blog being sick!
    Gentle hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allison, hope you and your lil one feels better soon. Thanks for the goodies today, your too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you both a speedy recovery, thanks so much for all the work you do
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your better soon, take care of yourself and your daughter sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun thank you so much .....hope you and your daughter are feeling better soon

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending get well hugs and prayers for you and your little girl. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you both feel better soon! Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [23 Mar 10:16am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete