Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/12/10

March 12th Free Digital Stamps

Here is an ADORABLE... Tulip digital stamp from PHOLKART*BLESSINGS

**********
Sliekje has 2 new ones HERE
**********************

DZ Doodles has one HERE for a limited time

******************
Here are a few blog awards I have gotten for this site.. and I wanted to pass them along


this first one is from Valerie


these next ones are from Rohnda Sue




and this one from Melinda
This one is from the amazing Wendy
I just wanted to say thank you for these awards.. I think I got everyone who sent me one.. :) and I would like to pass these on to 4 lovely ladies..
Lori -who is the most amazing person in the world.. without her I couldn't do half the things I do..and for being such an amazing FRIEND.. :)
Tiffany-who is just AMAZING.. she has helped me so much with building my Stretch N' Bubbles store and her friendship...
Lauretta-who helps me so much with this free digital stamp blog
and
Cheryl-who is also an amazing woman who helps me post all my freebies here..

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so, so much!! You are really wonderful and this is greatly, greatly appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGS to you, Allison!... Thanks sooo much for featuring my digistamp on your AWESOME blog!!

    Happy Creating! :)
    ~ Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have gotten a few from you, thanks for making the time to do this for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the great link!
    hugs, Valerie
    btw, would you put a link to back to my blog re: the sunshine blog award, thanks... here's the link
    www.cardsbyval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Alison.. you are an angel :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi hun just 2 say thanks for a great site, i am trying to set my own blog up and direct people 2 u,as ur fab.
    Also hun sliejk i think thats how u spell it as just posted a new freebie hun,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the awards, they are well deserved!
    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the awards , well deserved.
    Thanks for this wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very welcome for the help!! It's my pleasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [23 Mar 10:16am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete