Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/16/10

February 16 Precious Moments

***
Moia is celebrating her birthday... HERE
***

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic finds..they are adorable and so darn cute...how thoughful and kind you are..your blog is fantastic and helps tremendously when on a tight budget..so thanks once again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are gorgeous I love the alphabet it is just perfect for my daughters 16th birthday card Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these. My sister loves these so these digistamps are perfect for her cards. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these links. The images are soooo cute!

    Karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these selections. Thanks so much for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally forgot about precious moments images...thanks for sharing them with us...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW....these are great...so adorable! Thanks so much for putting all this together for us! You have done an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there, thanks for the links to some fab digi images, i am discusted thought as the last link where say's ''Here are 2 cute little mushrooms and some fun little words'' when i clicked the link a nude woman came up saying content for over 25s clicked the back button and another woman came up. I am so angry as hope this has not put a virus on my computer plus glad was not showing children at the time.
    hope this can be removed as this has upset me deeply

    ReplyDelete