Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/6/10

Feb 6th Free Digital Stamps

hey everyone... THANK you so much for all the sweet emails & comments you all have been leaving for me.. I really appreciate that you appreciate this site.. :) It makes all the time and effort worth it.. :) Don't forget to thank the artist's who's Free Digital Stamps you are picking up.. :) Everyone loves comments..
Also don't forget to check the sidebar during the week and grab your weekly/monthly free digital stamps.. I don't post those here.. they are always on the side.. :)
Here is a cute Rainy Audrey -Stamping Boutique..
also.. this is one of my new favorites.. :) Little Musings she has a good amount of free digital stamps.. and is now starting to offer a new free digital stamp of Friday.. :) she will be added to the side of the blog too.. :) woohoo..
if you find free digital stamps I don't have listed.. let me know.. HUGS

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all guiding us to these wonderful digital stamps, much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison for creating this site to get digi's from. I know how hard you work to keep this site going and I thank you soooo much for all you do...
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome blog! Thank you for all your efforts. This is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for adding me to your blog. I appreciate it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, Alison, for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this site! I am a stay at home MOM who also sells digital cutter files, digital scrapbooking kits, and soon my own digital stamps. My day can be stressful at times trying to get my work done while watching and attending to my 2 year olds needs. It is such a treat for me to visit this site and download the freebies. It would take me too much time to find them on my own. So...I appreciate this site more than words can say! But...I will say thank you...thank you and thank you! Keep up the good work! When I get a stamp freebie up I'll be sure to let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally! You are a genius and what a sweet gift you are giving to us! It is so nice to come to one place and find what generous artist have to offer! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your time and work.

    ReplyDelete