Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/5/10

Feb 5th Free Digital Stamps

okay here are some more free digital stamps..
4 new stamps here-(it's a french site) but I have linked it for you :) thanks lauretta

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your hard work
    Someone found this on the forum where I belong to there are freebies and digis too http://www.mygrafico.com/freebies/cat_13.html
    Hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you are finding all these freebies, but keep it up--I'm loving it!!!!!!! I do my own search almost daily and I don't come up with all the ones you do.
    Thank you for doing this blog service for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Site i have just started digi stamping so this is great. I found you through the same Site as Ildiko (Hi Hun xx)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for you hard work!

    ReplyDelete