Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/2/10

Feb 2nd Free digital stamps

4 free digital stamps from sassy studio's only available for 24hrs..(Thanks Cheryl)
free stamps from random companies-hurry limited time (Thanks Cheryl)
bird free digital stamp-pholk art blessings (thanks Lauretta)
for all of you cat love-Glitter Babe (she will be offering a free digital stamp each month too)
****
cute bear and box of chocolates-your special delievery
Feb image 2 owls-Designed 2 delight (she dose a freebie each week as a challenge) TELL HER ALISON SENT YOU :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alison!
    It's Kristen from Kards and Klay. You have my site listed as Jenna Belle (that is my dog's name, not my blog header) My fault... I market my stamps under
    KAH-Wink-E-Dink.
    Is there anyway that you could change it? If not, I guess I will have to start paying the dog! Tee Hee!
    Thank you for linking me in either case! I really appreciate. And WOW, you are almost at 200 followers! What was that time frame a week???

    xxx and love,

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These freebies are from Stores I own
    You already have MYGRAFICO under random Freebies link but I would like to add some freebies here as a designer as well.

    http://www.mygrafico.com/freebies/free-designer-fonts-cooking/prod_961.html

    http://www.mygrafico.com/freebies/free-candy-stamps/prod_1037.html

    http://www.mygrafico.com/freebies/free-halloween-stamps/prod_1274.html

    also some freebies, not necessarily stamps but could be used for Diy cuts and papers or other crafts

    http://shop.mujka.ca/freebies/cat_43.html

    thanks
    BURCU

    ReplyDelete