Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/25/10

Feb. 25th freebies

Here are 2 places suggested by Debra ( thank you Debra )

Freebies every wednesday Dezina world

The treehouse stamps

Enjoy,

****

Here are some cute ones and some really cute Sentiments too from Scrap-a-licious times

100 follower freebie HERE from Wildflower kids

HERE are a bunch of Free Fairy coloring pages.. (I don't know if this link was posted yet.. so here it is again..LOL :)

HUGS Alison

7 comments:

  1. THANKS VERY MUCH AGAIN!!!~Heidi B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Your time spent finding these is so appreciated!

    Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so amazing!!!

    thank you so much!!

    j't'adore Lauretta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, what a fab blog. Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this posting- all of your hard work is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these - my neice loves fairies and you've just given me the ideal freebie for her birthday card. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete