Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/19/10

Feb. 19th Freebies

Hi everyone, it is friday.. YAYE!!
Here is a place found from a friend. Interessting coloring pages. http://coloring-nicole.blogspot.com/ Thank you Mellou

Wish you all a happy week-end

Hugs, X

Lauretta
***Here are a few more
I thought since the digital delights page isn't opening.. (on sidebar) here is the direct link to the freebie. :) HERE
Here is the cute one Maddie from stamp happens.. HERE(thanks Susan)
Sweet & Sassy Stamp has a butterfly HERE
Air Factory has a cute Duck HERE
Shirleys 2 girls HERE (click on the little word 1.JPG under logo)
Hobby Paleis cute little boy HERE (she is going to start doing a freebie once a week too.. :) so don't forget to check out the sidebar.. :)
Karens doodles has a free digital stamp bear HERE
***
I am going to start placing the free CARD TEMPLATES links on the right side of the blog.. for those of us who would like the free card templates.. :) too
Cute Car Template... HERE
Heart HERE
***
Here is 2 from MelJen's her digital stamps are ADORABLE.. HERE

6 comments:

  1. Wow - some of these are fantastic. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a super find i just dont know how you do it...you are the free digi detective..fantastic and thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you vor sharing.
    groetjes Marian

    ReplyDelete
  4. my pleasure Lauretta! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for putting this website together...I started getting into Digi stamps a little while ago and this is sooooo helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so generous to put this site together. I think it's a great idea! I would like to pitch in--right now my freebies are randomly offered, but I try to offer at least one every week.

    I don't know if you're interested in adding me, but I thought I'd share! :-)

    Have a lovely Friday,
    Melissa

    http://meljensdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete