Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/16/10

Feb 16th

***Sarah Kay coloring pages have been deleted.. It was brought to my attention that these coloring pages are not "legal" coloring pages.. and I in no way shape or form want to be apart of anything like this..

21 comments:

  1. thank you soooooo much for all your hardwork, you're a star :-)

    hugs Chrsitine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for cleaning up the SK, I couldn't figure it out. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these
    Love Sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow !!!
    Thank you so much for all the work cleaning these up and sharing with us. They are so adorable, but I couldn't figure out how to save them the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing a great job here...we're all so grateful!! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! You are too kind. Thanks for helping us out and sharing!

    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU - it's like Christmas has come all over again... you have been very busy and I appreciate your hard work, Hugs, Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some more incredible finds and thanks for the cleaning efforts. I'm eagerly and impatiently awaiting the arrival of the Copic Markers I ordered. Guess I better get my todo list done, before they arrive and I'm lost in coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for these and all the other free images you've found for us all.

    I really appreciate them - your link is in my sidebar under HOT News!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome, thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that was a lot of work on the Sarah Kays. Thanks so much. I'll have a lot of fun with these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for fixing these up I was having a hard time figuring out how to do so... I'm sure going to enjoy working with these! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, thank you, for doing the hard work and then sharing the result with us! I really appreciate it because I didn't have any luck with the images yesterday. Was only able to save the small pictures and then they would not enlarge without losing integrity. So, that you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a million for all you did to make the Sarah Kay images so user friendly. I'm not very computer savvy, so I could have never done this myself. You're a jewel!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much for putting all that time and effort to keep this crafting lady very happy.

    Hugs Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for cleaning, saving and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, thank you for doing this for us... it is much appreciated...

    hugs Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much for making these sarah kay images clean! You're the best!

    Karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for taking so much time to clean these up! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a true labor of love! thank you so very much for these cute SK images!

    ReplyDelete