Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/15/10

Feb. 15th. Freebies

Digi Kitty has a freebie owl HERE and if you create a card you get another freebie too :) (thanks Jenn)
Hugs Alison
****
My Friend Tiffany is also giving away free digital stamps on her PCP group, on top of that everytime she gets a certain amount of followers she is giving away MORE free digital stamps... you can see the details HERE

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the Freebies you find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Sara Kay images but I can't figure out how to save these ones as larger files. I can right click and save but then it's just a small image. When I click on it, some kind of weird program comes up and I can't save it. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, theses are great images, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are 11 more files of hers that you can click on and enlarge and do a save as.

    http://www.coloring-book.info/coloring/coloring_page.php?id=94

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...I didn't get an option of saving it as a TIFF file...only MDI. Alison-yes, if you would send them to me I would REALLY appreciate it. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting us know about these great freebies Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing these freebies and also how to download as larger files. Definitely worth it. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx for the Sarah Kay images!

    I followed your steps but my only option when I save the images is as an XPS document. I can't save it as TIFF. What is vieux image? How do I open my image in it?

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have also had a hard time figuring out how to save those images as a tiff and getting them open again. I can't find the file that was saved.
    any hints would be appreciated as there was one image that I absolutely want to have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The site with the Sarah Kay images is brill, found loads of other great stuff to print, but like some of the others my techinal knowlegdge of computers is zero so can't work out how to save them, can we have some step by step instructions for real computer dummies like myself. Thank you for a great find.

    Hugs Lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice images... but as with the others I don't get the option to save as a tiff file just an xps file. I think it depends what programs you have on your computer...

    Ah well...

    hugs Janie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks to all your effort my collection of digital images have increase. I am very grateful. I couldn't save the images of Sarah as a Tiff document. i will try printing and scanning them to see if that works for me. the images are so sweet they are worth the trouble, as you said.

    XOXO,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these images. But I'm having a hard time trying to save them as jpegs. Is there anyone who could possibly send them to me???

    Dawn Bennett
    York, PA

    ReplyDelete