Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/14/10

Feb. 14th Happy Valentine's

Happy Valentine's to all friends and followers. I wish your day is full of love!!

Little musings has another one.. a cute cupcake fairy
*** I added a photo of this cute little fairy so you can see what she looks like..
Also don't forget to enter to win this amazing canvas painting from Sarah!!! isn't it beautiful.. :)
Hugs hope you all are having an amazing Valentines Day.. :) Alison
********
Tiffany is giving us a Valentine's gift ( 9 freebies ) here
**** WOW.. I am just STUNNED by the amount of people who have sent me links to free digital stamps.. Digital Stamp Artist and followers just like you.. It makes my job of getting these posted for everyone so much faster.. and we all know.. having a 9 1/2 year old and a 18mo old.. I could you all the extra time I can get.. :) lol so thank youto everyonewho is also helping me post too..:)
Here are some more free digital stamps for VALENTINES DAY!!! WOOOHOOO
2 for Tuesday Valentines Free digital Stamp
Primitive Designs from Raggedy Scrappin
A cute easter boy Scrapmagasinet

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's from me too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
    hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for taking the time to compose this list!!!

    ReplyDelete