Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/11/10

FEB. 11 Freebies

a beautiful eagle here
http://laboiteasurprisedefany.blogspot.com/

hope you all enjoy

Hugs, Lauretta x
****
Here are a few more..
Doggie from Digital Delights PLUS another FREE digital stamp tonight..
Pineapple from Sweet and Sassy
200 members FREEBIE from Karens Doodles
~A big THANK YOU to CHERYL, LORI and LAURETTA and all you other girls who when you find a FREEBIE you email them to me and post them.. :) THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING all of us out.. HUGS Alison
*************
And again some more.....
Alison, it's my pleasure to do team with you :) Hugs, Lauretta x

9 comments:

  1. Hi, could you put a notice here. I love all these freebies and want to thank them whenever I take one but sometimes I get an error and so not being able to do this. When i checked the 'Help' section I noticed that it's not only me having this problem and that it could be solved by just changing the settings of the comments to a Pop Up Window. Thanks for this xxx and thanks again for all these freebies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes big WOW for Sarah Kay images. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sarah Kay images are fantastic! My kids are going to love these as much as I do.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, the Sarah Kay images are fab. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for taking the time to discover these wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing stuff esp Sarak Kay's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I so know about the coloring pages as free digi's. There is alot of clip art, ATC, and other images that are free if one will look. Thanks, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! WOW! WOW! BRILLIANT .. thank you for all these.
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you to all you amazing ladies who make this list possible. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete