Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/28/10

7 free digital stamps...

I have created these 7 yes 7 digital stamps for free... well sort of..lol there are these postage stamps you can buy from the USPS post office HERE is the link. These stamps cost 55cents more than a normal book of stamps.. and that 55cents go to the Breast Cancer research fun.. I am asking you to buy a set of the Breast Cancer stamps above so that we can help fund the research.. I just went and bought mine today.. :) I am also asking that you do one more thing... I got an email from a wonderful lady named Dee... this is what she wrote..
"there is a site, http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2 that helps to fund mammograms for those that can't afford it. All you need to do is click on the site and it counts the number of hits it receives and from there it calculates how many free mammograms will be provided. I've been doing this for a couple of months now and I haven't received any SPAM or anything from this company. It doesn't cost a thing, just a couple of seconds of my time a day. "
I am asking that you go to that site and just click the little pink box.. you don't have to put in an email address or name or anything.. NOTHING just make one little click.. I just did.. I hope you will join us.. THANKS DEE
So these 7 digital stamps are yours for the taking.. You can download them HERE the password is ipledge (I PLEDGE) :) thanks so much for your support.. HUGS


11 comments:

  1. Hi Alison, sorry but I can't get these to download. I put in the password but the screen remains blank - any ideas what I'm doing wrong. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't figure it out either and would love to get these stamps - I particularly love the butterfly design Alison! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog, I'm now a follower and have added your link to my sidebar!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get them either - hope you get this worked out as they are wonderful and I have a sister that needs a card made with these as well as 2 friends - God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot get them either... the file is empty ??
    they are beautiful ;) thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fabulous and i'm off to the P.O.

    hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just ordered some stamps! I tried to dl these fabulous digis and the folder is empty! Would love to have these!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the images... I can't purchase the US stamps, but I did click to help fund mammograms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful set! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [27 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Alison! I got your digis from the link on your other blog. Thank you so much for these beautiful digis. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete