Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/28/10

some new digital freebies

I think I am going to try to add one post each day I find the free digital stamps.. if I find more I will place these on that day's post.. this way I don't have a million little single posts floating around.. so the original post will look like the one below.. if I have come back and added more there will be *** at the starting of the new addition.. :) this way I will be able to keep more organized.. :) HUGS and ENJOY and SPREAD the LOVE and THE FREE DIGITAL STAMPS
6 new free digital stamps She is also has a freebie every Monday so I have added her to the sidebar
Kitty -(thanks to the frugal crafter for letting me know :)
Little Chick-from the Pink Petticoat (click the HERE under photo)
Little Flowers-from the Pink Petticoat (click the HERE under photo)
Pink Chick kit-from the Pink Petticoat (click the HERE under photo) * the cute pink image is included in this kit..
Think Pink-from the Pink Petticoat (click the HERE under photo)** not sure what is all in this..but great for breast cancer month.. or pink cards.. :)
2-always freebies from Pollycraft
Sentiments-really cute ones from Pollycraft
***
Boy Sking-Cheeky Radish Digital Stamp
Elizabeth -Cheeky Radish Digital Stamp
***

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I would love to add your badge to my blog but I am having problems grabbing it. Can you help me out?

    email: shestampsblog@yahoo.com


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this hun - wonderful idea. About to plop you on my blog and let the girls know on the forum.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great blog!! What a LOT of work...thank you SOOO much!!!!

    Also, Dustin Pike has freebies on Wed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete