Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/30/10

Jan 30th

Hey everyone!!! It looks like we are well on our way to our goal.. :) wowza.. Plus it looks like Stretch N' Bubbles is on it's way up too.. you all must love Free Digital Stamps or something..lol :) Potentially 3 free digital stamps from Stretch N' Bubbles blog follower and however many followers we have here.. 1 free digital stamp for each 100 followers.. :) looks like you all already have at least 1 free digital stamp coming :) woohoo.. here are your free digital stamps for today.. :) HUGS
Gift-Simple doodles
snowman-sugarcreek hallow
a bunch of freebies- Piece & Joy (she is starting a free digital stamp Friday also..
Fairy-Stampin Boutique (scroll down into post)
girl-Cute Daisy May
a few new freebies-Lost in Scraps
***
Two from-the Character Cafe

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Alison
    What a great site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digi stamps are great! Cheaper way to have crafting fun!

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you now :) I just saw a post to this blog in the Whatsdiggistamping blog. Great links, thanks!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! You have a great spot here! I added the grabbed the button and added it to my blog(I hope it was the right one, If you get a chance to take a look, Let me know that I put the right one on there! Thanks again! Hugs, Dannette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alison,
    this blog is simply great! thank you so much.
    I'm a follower both this blog and stretch n' bubbles'.
    and I've seen another freebies here, and I don't know if you've mentioned this blog already.
    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab site hun and I became a follower a few days ago. You may wish to include the following on your free digital stamps site:

    www.digital-doodling.blogspot.com (random freebies)... appreciated, Wendy M (Digital Doodling):D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great site! I've been collecting a list of freebies on my blog and you've pointed me to a few I've missed. You'll want to add Mo's Digital Pencil to your list - she gives freebies on PCP for every 100 followers and they are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the bestest site ever, thank you so much. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete