Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/27/10

2 more free digital stamps

6 comments:

  1. TFS! This is such a fab blog. I just made a post about your blog. I will add the banner to my side bar also.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job posting all these freebies... just had a look through... wonderful talent all for free... thanks for bringing them all together for us.

    hugs Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab blog! I was going to start a list on mine (as have been trawling the crafty blog world for free digi stamps recently), but I'll just take your badge instead and let people come and see you!

    Could I also suggest the Pollycrafts blog as they have a very cute freebie of a family!

    Esme x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Allison, This is such a nice thing to do.. I know it is alot of work finding all these freebies.. and for taking the time to create the blog etc.. WOW your so generous!! I have placed your blinkie on my sidebar and i have sent out an email to all my friends :)) I also sent you an email with my online store for there are some freebies there also ;))
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have one on my blog today if you want to link :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, ALISON...WHAT A GREAT BLOG!!! Who knew there were so many digi freebies out there?? Thank you so much for the time you put into this to share with everyone!
    Hugs,
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete